Epicly Amazing, and Totally Delicious! These healthy, vegan, gluten free, protein packed cookies are to die for! Seriously, just look at them!
They are also super easy to make, and take less than 30 minutes from start to finish! No excuses!
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (about 1 scoop) Sprout Living Epic Chocolate Maca protein powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 5 dates
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
You can get Sprout Living Epic Protein- Chocolate Maca Flavor- here: Epic Protein
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet or cover it with parchment paper.
- In your blender/ food processor, blitz the dates, banana, pumpkin puree, and ground flax.
- Then, add in the dry ingredients- protein powder, oats, baking powder, and soda, and spices.
- Mix/ blitz until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Spoon dough onto your prepared lightly greased baking sheets, and flattens slightly.
- Will make about 10 cookies.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until edges begin to turn golden brown and are a little firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
These cookies should be slightly gooey and are best eaten warmed. However they can be easily frozen if you want, and you can also use the same recipe to make pumpkin bars- just bake in a tray and allow to cook for a couple of more minutes before removing from the oven!