This is a recipe for one of Pippa’s favorite healthy desserts/ snacks- the chickpea mugcake. Check out our Q&A with Pippa whilst you enjoy this awesome cake!
- 1/4 Cup Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 of a medium Banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp ground almonds (optional)
- 2 large Tbsp cacoa or cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1 Tbsp honey or Agave
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Blend oats in a nutribullet or food processor to create oat flour.
- Add chickpeas, banana and orange juice and continue to blend until mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in the egg, coco/cacoa powder, ground almonds, honey, baking powder and optional chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes in a mug of your choice and top with Greek yogurt and honey !
Sounds seriously delicious to us! Let us know what you think!